B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

Just now, Fagen said:

I think he is right, but RLC encourage them to do something, but how much is up to the girls.

We've seen that quite a few girls don't really do much openly. Although RLC like to encourage them, they only usually only stay a month anyway because they realise that RLC isn't for them. A few girls like this have stayed longer though, without stepping up to the plate, and RLC don't pull the plug on them, suggesting that it's up to the girls what they do...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL until he or anyone else can prove it to me, it's just pure speculation!!

if it was in the contract some of these girls wouldnt have signed up, some of them already said they wont do anything, so if thats how they feel I dont think they would sign up if the contract said they had to do it. We had some girls who never bated or anything, but some of those usually dont stay long.

• Like 2

Just now, Fagen said:

if it was in the contract some of these girls wouldnt have signed up, some of them already said they wont do anything, so if thats how they feel I dont think they would sign up if the contract said they had to do it. We had some girls who never bated or anything, but some of those usually dont stay long.

Fagen, think about what you are saying.  if it wasn't in the contract, then RLC would never make it.  all the girls would come to eat, sleep, and spend more functional hours outside than they do inside.  as for the girls that never bated or did anything, those girls usually didn't come back, but now RLC is so obviously desperate for any kind of talent, that they bring girls back like Lame as Laima, or Nelly and Bogdan, of Angelina for crying out loud.  RLC is in a bad spot right now and would have been in a really bad spot years ago if their contract didn't state that the girls had to do something for the camera's at a minimal rate per week.  it's also like the girls leaving to go outside at 10 or 12 in the morning and not returning until 9 or 10 at night.  they do this because they have to get their minimal performance time in.  if it was up to these girls, you would never see their sorry asses!!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

We've seen that quite a few girls don't really do much openly. Although RLC like to encourage them, they only usually only stay a month anyway because they realise that RLC isn't for them. A few girls like this have stayed longer though, without stepping up to the plate, and RLC don't pull the plug on them, suggesting that it's up to the girls what they do...

Exactly, you've just proven it right there, and it is that easy to deduce. If you are a watching subscriber youself, that is.

When it comes to it being up to the girls, and what they do, if they can stay longer, I'm not sure it is so simple and just though. Maybe partially. But frankly, I feel that it's alot up to Nora liking the girl or not.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Exactly, you've just proven it right there, and it is that easy to deduce. If you are a watching subscriber youself, that is.

When it comes to it being up to the girls, and what they do, if they can stay longer, I'm not sure it is so simple and just though. Maybe partially. But frankly, I feel that it's alot up to Nora the girl or not.

LOL.....Teacher, please take back that gold star you gave Ed.