Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

I think of a meeting, a summer night ..........................
We have been in a pub disc, she on the track, your body moves and slips ... like a snake in search of its prey ... the eyes of the whole disco are looking at it .... everyone can feel the sensuality of your body .... she gives off fire around her "as if she were a demon", your skin shines and drops of sweat
They slide down the groove of your breasts ... you are very excited, your provocative eyes look in all directions of the room, but you are only looking for someone to calm your passion, your prey ... that is me .... .
You see me come in, our eyes meet, unable to avoid it, my penis hardens ... I can not stop looking at her, there is no one else at that time ... ..
Suddenly his eyes meet mine, and
I watch his body move with more sensuality ... he runs his tongue over his lips ... now you have a wet mouth ...
I approach, our mind is in another place, we only feel pleasure, carnal delusions ... at that moment we can feel like an orgasm on our bodies, just by looking at each other ...
But this time we are closer ... we almost touched ...
I extend my hand, and she does the same, I can't believe it, touch those hands that so many times I imagined to caress my body, now they were mine ... I could caress them, feel ...
With my hands around my waist I push her towards me, I look for her ear so that you feel my warm breath, my rapid breathing ...
Your pelvis sticks to mine, and I press against you ... you want to feel my penis, erect, thirsty for you ... and there it is ... you notice it ... biting the lobe of your ear. ..... Mmmm ... (sound of pleasure) ....
While we dance, with our bodies glued, I notice the flow of her leaving her wet panties ... our carnal desire is growing, we do not speak, we have not exchanged a word, we simply feel, we let ourselves be carried away by the desire, my lips look for yours ... I look closely at you, my insinuating eyes, which provoke ..... I make love with your eyes ... while I start biting your lips ... MMMMmmmm ... throw them gently. I pass my tongue over her lips, as if I were drawing them ... I reach your chin and kiss her ... with my juicy and wet lips. They slide down your neck ... there is nothing and no one around us, my penis is hard ... and you ... like a snake with its prey ... you slide ... I see you, I feel you. ....
But I need more ... we both need more ... I want her to feel my penis in her mouth ... feel her hardness, taste ... her clitoris, her pussy wants to feel the touch of my fingers ... the touch from my tongue, the heat of my mouth, my breath in her pussy ...
I circle his hand with mine and take it off the track ...

But we don't mind getting wet ... we enter a lonely street ... and suddenly, I push you against the wall, the water falls through our bodies, your hard nipples protrude from the wet shirt ... we are frantic As wild . ... all the desire we feel at that moment, we get carried away by passion ...

I push you against the wall ... and I put my tongue in your mouth ... we kissed with enthusiasm ... eager to possess ourselves ...
I rub my penis against your pelvis ... our whispers are heard in the silence of the night ... and the water keeps falling on our bodies ...
I put my hand under your shirt, looking for your breasts ... Mmmmm ... and I reach them ... I squeeze with my hands ... they are mine ... and those erect nipples ... hard ... pinch them .. almost hurting you ... you let out a groan ... but you like it ...
his hand looks for my penis ... introduces his hand through the pants ... you touch the tip of my penis ... this tip is wet a few drops of emotion have fallen ... you love the touch of that slippery penis .......