Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #3

happyone

17 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

There is general thread.. if you wouldn't mind..

Regardless, my name is on it, and I am not about spreading assholes and inserting tongues, at least not on here. I am going to ask to have my name taken off.

I fell asleep on the sofa, and when I wake up to turn everything off and go to the room, I see her, very sensual, sucking her fingers from the bottom up, wetting her nipples,ย 
I woke up suddenly..hahaha, so much beauty, with so much class to masturbate, has been eroticism in its purest form. ยด
today I have been very lucky to be able to enjoy the last minutes, she is a goddess of sensual, eroticism runs through her blood.
I feel affotunate to have discovered this woman so incredible ...
I can only say thank you, thank you thank you
ย 

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

I think all you have to do is take your complaints to the general thread, this thread was created to contain stuff like that so no need to complain everytime it gets posted when there is an alternative thread

I know what to do but my name was attached without my consent. And I know why the thread was made. I just want my name off.

11 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

It's not like mine was added with my consent ๐Ÿ™‚ย  ok bye bye Mr. Jugghead

Brother, I didn't say I wanted to never comment again. I just said I don't want my name on it. I'm still cool about it just not my name, that's all.