Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

hello guys ..... so I read was a fun night ... I fell asleep on the couch, when I woke up, leora was already finishing with his masturbation, my body was asleep and did not react in any way ... in short that I did not put my dick hard ... hahaha
the idea of writing an erotic story was a disaster, 
Maybe Paul's inopportune call, Leora's indifference towards me, I really don't know if she liked it or not...because of the time she had the opportunity to be sensual...she knows perfectly well that I have those hours I'm sleeping...
my schedule and Leora's is the same, but there is a big difference in activities between the two...
I wake up at 6.45 am, 7.30 to 10 am gym... 10.30 am. work until 18 hours depends on the day... I never have a departure time...
I think there are many circumstances that make me not be able to see it as I would like...
but that's life...I have to settle for the time I can... hahaha

I think we should create a name for this thread ... where there is no user name, a more plural thread, where all people feel identified, where you can write pages and pages and not be criticized, where there is more freedom of expression, without being criticized, as is now this thread, which can publish all sorts of things, ALWAYS RESPECTED BY LEORA
It's an idea... nothing more... hahaha.