Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

I still believe that Leora must begin to change (albeit slowly) to expand her script. If she chooses not to change, she may not survive in this competitive environment. Leora must include more than autoeroticism (masturbation) if she is to continue to grow her brand. If she is relying only on her fan club, which will surely become smaller and smaller, then she will not survive. The only evidence we have as to potential new scripts are: 1) her internet contact with a female friend and her partner and 2) her exposure to her neighbors and potential voyeurs on the balcony and, 3) the potential for a visit from a girl friend. If one believes that past behavior predicts future behavior...There is no other evidence, that I have seen, for the new directions to which she might endeavor to change. I hope that others, who have seen more than I, will offer other suggestions.  

She doesn't need to change, her bates are allways the most replayed and easily the most creative out of anybody, what competition are you talking about?

This girl that looks like my teacher that nobody liked, hiding her drugs while her bruised up friend pukes in the bathtub?? Trash...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's probably RLC that needs to change if they want to survive if anything.

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My oh my oh my ! How a certain intriguingly interesting and quite appealingly attractive woman makes a white lace bra and panty set look so good !  😍

Although it is quite certain that the lovely woman has seemed to have always made her tastes and choices of her clothing attire look quite good whenever wearing them !

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although it is quite certain that the lovely woman has seemed to have always made her tastes and choices of her clothing attire look quite good whenever wearing them !

Of course it is also certain that the unique and visually appealing woman always looks quite attractively good whenever choosing not to wear any of her clothing attire !