Leora -Johnny 5, Raul 399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #5

happyone

I really don't think so if I don't see it... hahaha.
he eats a bun that will have 350 calories... and now he stretches,
that stretching is good to be able to perform exercises below...
you should take seriously the exercises and above all do cardio .... raise your heart rate between 125 and 130 ... and after 30 minutes you start to burn some fat ..... 
make your exercises last 45 minutes every day, try apart from the squats that looks very nice on screen as low ass ... do a lot of cardio, and tone the legs and buttocks ... 
the buttocks.... (ass) is asking you to scream to work, and begins to notice the first cracks of fat ..... 
and control the food, no fat, and no buns, you like them a lot, but everything is deposited between the chest and knees, and especially on your face, which is already beginning to be round ... 
so don't do it because it's nice and sexy for us, do it for your personal care ...
don't take this comment as something personal... I still like you... 
I'm like that, honest, I always say what I think ... whether good or bad ... hahaha

Sounds like he wants you to look different, but you are more attractive than ever 😘 and I've seen alot of beautiful girls exercise their natural feminine curves away, they have boy bodies now, no hips, but very defined thigh muscles, bad trade 🙂 don't overdo it, you're perfect, just maintain, don't change.

having a toned body is nothing bad... quite the opposite....
to do a little exercise do not appear muscles... hahaha
I already would like that with four positions, appeared the muscles... hahaha...
are many years of sweat, effort and sacrifice, so that the muscles are seen... hahaha

I make these comments, as if I were a friend, and the only thing I want is the best for her....
and when I feel like having sex with her, I try to seduce her with the words through this thread....
I know she doesn't read to me most of the time, but it doesn't matter...

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

having a toned body is nothing bad... quite the opposite....
to do a little exercise do not appear muscles... hahaha
I already would like that with four positions, appeared the muscles... hahaha...
are many years of sweat, effort and sacrifice, so that the muscles are seen... hahaha

Depends who you ask.. She allready has the sexiest body I've ever seen or can imagine, I wouldn't want her to have more toned muscles or less body fat anywhere, slender yet soft and juicy, just perfect 🧡

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Has seemed somewhat unfortunate that no cap. links to mab or dropbox or similar of the attractive and amazing woman since at the new residence have been being generously shared by visitors of this thread of the forum as once may have been in a similar thread of the previous residence. It seemed not only quite generous to those that may have, but also quite appreciative to those that missed out on some of the occasions of the attractive and amazing woman. This thread now has seemed to be more just another general chat thread, than a video thread as is listed of the intriguingly interesting and attractive woman in the newer and current residence.

4 hours ago, kenneth069 said:

seems there is more talking being done here then what is to be a video area ???

It seems that since there is not a "free cam" anymore, and high-spending RLC subscribers don't want to get banned by RLC for sharing even a minimal clip, the RLC threads will suffer from this problem. Hence, we can only dream in the current Leora video thread.