Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

Guest friedel

ich verstehe das mädchen nicht,warum kann man sich nur so entstellen.Das passt nicht zu ihr.Irgendwie muß

sie ein pferd getreten haben.Wenn man genau hinschaut sieht es aus wie ein tapier.Nach den umrissen die zu sehen sind

ist es normalerweise zu groß.Aber schauen wie mal zu wenn es fertig ist.Da muß stepan noch viel geld verdienen.Denn wenn eins fertig ist,folgt bestimmt das zweite und das dritte.

Bei mir hat sie jedenfalls an achtung verloren.Ich würde mich nicht so endstellen.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, someone translate. Google doesn't even recognize the base language for me.

Bing does, but it makes no sense.

I understand the girl not know why you can only fit so entstellen.Das does not have to ihr.Irgendwie

they kicked a horse haben.Wenn you look closely it looks like a tapier.Nach the outlined which can be seen

it is usually to look groß.Aber times as to when it needs to finish ist.Da stepan verdienen.Denn still a lot of money when one is ready, determined followed by the second and the third.

For me, it certainly would not be to respectfully verloren.Ich terminals so

Guest NullBurner

friedel is talking about Maya's tattoo.

She could not understand why Maya did that and she said that Maya looses a lot of her prettiness with that tattoo.

friedel would never do that on her own body.

That's the core what she has said.

Keep in mind that friedel isn't a German and her german isn't perfect.

That means translators can't work fine.

HA HA HA reading all this stuff about intelligence and common sense, makes me wonder if we should change the name of this thread to useless B.S.ing instead of PICTURES....LOL think about it.

not to piss on anyone's cheerios, just got a laugh out of the lack of pics lately.

Yeah I'm just as guilty by writing this.  :-[