Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is pantyless and braless...Stepan wake uuuuuuuup.....!

Yeah, but she's got that hideous tattoo, and that's not an easy thing to overcome.

I know it turns me cold.

It's kinda like having a rebuilt classic muscle car or a fancy high dollar sports car that has a dent on one side.bring's down the value of it.    :(

Images of this girl prior to her disfigurement would be like having certain rare baseball cards.  They could become something of a collectors item.

"Oh look,.. I've got a Maya picture here before she became delusional and ruined herself."

Yeah, but she's got that hideous tattoo, and that's not an easy thing to overcome.

I know it turns me cold.

It's kinda like having a rebuilt classic muscle car or a fancy high dollar sports car that has a dent on one side.bring's down the value of it.    :(

Your exactly right!  Good analogy.

I'm not particularly impressed by body art or piercings, either, but Maya is lovable because you could live with her without being constantly cried at, yelled at, and otherwise suffering with a flaming bitch. She doesn't play

with knives or scissors, either.

I'll let her keep the tattoo. Hell, it ain't my body and she's not my woman, and she's probably the most emotionally stable women here.

I know it turns me cold.

Your exactly right!  Good analogy.

It may devalue it,but its still can be fun as hell to get in drive the hell out of it.