Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alextronics

Finished. 

I think that Maya/Stepan practice tantric sex, or something like that. You know... a very slow and meditative sex.

Nevertheless, this couple make me yawn....

I gonna lunch, bye bye.  8)

I missed all the 'action' but knowing how these two perform I do actually think Maya has died when he goes down on her.

She never reacts or even moves and takes forever to cum. She seems to like rubbing her clit on his dick when it is outside rather than have him bang her for long.

They are a nice couple and have regular sex yet considering Maya is adventurous with her outfits, they never actually do anything interesting!!!

I think Maya prefers to simply play at being an exhibitionist rather than a sex performer! Either way is great for me but I do find their sex very boring!

Guest carlo

jolie vue ^^

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

risky position

I missed all the 'action' but knowing how these two perform I do actually think Maya has died when he goes down on her.

She never reacts or even moves and takes forever to cum. She seems to like rubbing her clit on his dick when it is outside rather than have him bang her for long.

They are a nice couple and have regular sex yet considering Maya is adventurous with her outfits, they never actually do anything interesting!!!

I think Maya prefers to simply play at being an exhibitionist rather than a sex performer! Either way is great for me but I do find their sex very boring!

She's quiet as a church mouse when she gets eaten out.

I viewed this yesterday, and couldn't make up my mind which was more boring, the terrible repetitive music they were playing, or the sex.  Although they have sex fairly frequently, there always appears to be one thing missing....... enjoyment!    They just seem to be going through the motions.    Where's the fun ??