Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good field work there, Ozi.  8)

-1 as a thank you note for your research; I've never heard of Tonymoly and couldn't make the connection: Avon and Mary Kay own the cosmetic market here.

Hopefully, they'll make enough money to feed the new batch of kittens.

I think it is great that these two are working hard to better themselves and bring in extra money.

These two live as normal a life as is possible considering they are part of RLC. They love their animals and seem to love each other greatly.

Stepan seems rather dull but maybe comes alive out of sight of the cameras. Maya is of course a sexy minx who loves her outfits. Don't we all!!!

Good luck to the two of them. Hard work and a little enterprise is wonderful to see.

Stepan seems rather dull but maybe comes alive out of sight of the cameras. Maya is of course a sexy minx who loves her outfits.

They both seem dull. There isn't a drop of excitement between the two of them.

Perhaps you are right my friend, but there was a hell of a lot of excitement between I&M, A&S, and Gina and whats-his-name, what with medics called and scissors and knives and kicked-in doors, and that didn't do them any good. Nope. I'd rather live with a woman who dressed up in maid and pikachu outfits. There's a difference between what would be exciting and what would be a mature stable living condition. Perhaps I'm just too old to put up with the emotional shit and would prefer a woman who could do auto body work instead.

You misunderstand rodent. Dull wasn't meant as an insult. Just adding on to what Van said about Stepan being dull. Truth is, I can appreciate watching a dull couple over watching a train wreck of a couple like Isabel/Marcelo or drama couple like Leora/Paul. Stepan and Maya both seem to be one in the same, which in the end is good for both of them.