Alisa (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yep. Saw it live.  It was kind of strange now that I think about it. They just removed their clothes and started banging with no emotion  They were on the floor for most of it out of camera shot so it wouldn’t have made for a good archive 

That's the most normal thing to see concerning to that guest.. She looks to be navigating on a different atmosphere. If was yesterday it's normal to don't be on archives (even if already saved). Last videos there have 2 days

4 hours ago, budda said:

WHEN WILL WE SEE ALISA AND MONICA DO SEX TOGETHER OR WITH A COUPLE OF GUYS ?

That would be good to watch. Monica is hot but seems on a different planet sometimes.

This realm has recently become very interesting to watch. I was expecting something to happen last night between Monica and the young guy...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hollisryl said:

That would be good to watch. Monica is hot but seems on a different planet sometimes.

This realm has recently become very interesting to watch. I was expecting something to happen last night between Monica and the young guy...

Last night she was on "planet earth".. The night before in the bathroom she wasn't.. There was the difference