Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #6

happyone

God... how much has been written these days that I have been absent...
each person has a story for what has happened with the blackout....hahaha
I've never read so much about a subject, and without commenting about sex... hahaha.
Leora is unbelievable.... without being able to get more talk than when she is at home... hahaha.

Johnny I'm sorry... but the plane has arrived well... many scares by the air that has made to land, but happily at home....
By the way. I don't do anything to stop her from doing what she likes best... I only make proposals for what I like best,
Leora, she is a self-sufficient, mentally mature person, and I don't think she will be influenced by anyone... and much less by my...hahaha.
I know which is the reality that I live, and I enjoy it when I can see it, nothing else .... I do not live 24 hours a day to see it, I do not fall in love with a person that I will never see, I am a person who lives in a real world ... I only leave the fantasies when I see her ...
For your comments, you are in love with Leora, but she would fall in love with you ? it's a good question... hahaha.
Have you thought that you can offer her.... of course that anal sex... hahaha... but something else you can offer her..... 
Try to live life, and don't hate me, for my comments... are just that comments, 
I try to enjoy the moments of seeing her and writing here...
Not all my comments are good towards her, there are also bad ones, I have always tried to be honest with myself...
now I want to enjoy this beautiful woman called Leora...

• Like 1