Eva & Adam (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, life+90 said:

image.thumb.png.fc18d2ff70b4a268503988108ca40414.png

image.thumb.png.fa6b73de81692458d8e41a9709905788.png

This is the vivid image of boredom for the VH viewer! They should prohibit tenants from having internet in the apartments so they can develop their imagination and entertain the viewer who is paying to see this! It is also unfair to other tenants of other apartments who do their best to entertain viewers. I think this couple left over on VH, they would have to be out of the project already!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This is the vivid image of boredom for the VH viewer! They should prohibit tenants from having internet in the apartments so they can develop their imagination and entertain the viewer who is paying to see this! It is also unfair to other tenants of other apartments who do their best to entertain viewers. I think this couple left over on VH, they would have to be out of the project already!

I agree with this point.Also There are no events,no parties in this apartment.Even the guests who come here are so shy.

Even Sicilia visiting here couldn't revive this apartment.
For now I recommend  to Sicilia, Adam & Eva: They should watch Melissa and Sergio's parties and how comfortable their guests feel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1