B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #3

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Because when the cameras were turned back on now, they had been offline for more than 7 days (9 to be exact), so there was nothing in the backlog. The rest of the cameras has their history.

I hadn't realised it was that long...Well they say time flies when you're enjoying yourself...😏

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Because when the cameras were turned back on now, they had been offline for more than 7 days (9 to be exact), so there was nothing in the backlog. The rest of the cameras has their history.

you need to check your facts Ed....I was told that it hasn't even been one full week.

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you need to check your facts Ed....I was told that it hasn't even been one full week.

Are you serious? Then your brainless idiot of a source need to learn how to count! You're not much better, as you could easily scroll back to check facts! Thinking you know better than me now is just trolling! I was here every day, complaining about how long it took, as the only one I find worthy of subscribing for is Holly, and under this circumstances she hardly was either. But it is OK, I can stop posting altogether, and you will be stuck with the wrong facts of your source! But his wrong facts is obviously worth more than mine anyway, and fits better with your agenda!

Look at the date:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Are you serious? Then your brainless idiot of a source need to learn how to count! You're not much better, as you could easily scroll back to check facts! Thinking you know better than me now is just trolling! I was here every day, complaining about how long it took, as the only one I find worthy of subscribing for is Holly, and under this circumstances she hardly was either. But it is OK, I can stop posting altogether, and you will be stuck with the wrong facts of your source! But his wrong facts is obviously worth more than mine anyway, and fits better with your agenda!

Look at the date:

That's unusual Ed because Harley's source is usually spot on...😏

• Haha 2