Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

wow.. that was very hot.. you were very hot and that showed.. that you really wanted to.. and when you stroke the clitoris like that.. no one can stop you anymore.. orgasm is fast..
Thank you, my beautiful girl. 
a kiss for your lips.
I already have a good memory for 5 days that I will be without seeing you... Thank you.

we all want to see her closer, see her masturbate, and rlc and Leora give us what we want so we pay... 
I haven't seen her masturbate in a week, but I don't care... I still pay every month, 
The times of seeing a real life, that has already passed to the history, those days will not return... every time we ask for more things and they please us so that we continue paying... 
life is that simple.
Everybody wins...
The important thing is that we are very clear that this is an illusion... a fantasy...
And Leora is very clear about it. It's a way to make money, to get the things that really matter to her, and to prepare for an economic future.
She knows that and she doesn't care, maybe in a few years, when she achieves the goals she has set for herself, she can have the life she really wants.

• Like 3