Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

God... it's been amazing...
I could feel all the passion you transmitted on the screen... I could tell you were very excited.
Thank you for playing with your nipples and putting in saliva.
Thank you for looking at the camera... it was very exciting.
A kiss for your lips my pretty girl..

On 12/28/2019 at 6:21 PM, Johnny 5 said:

this is just as good though, we need to incorporate these gymnast positions when we make love, I love happy baby, and when she puts her ass up in the air with her legs back🥰

On 12/28/2019 at 10:49 PM, raul399 said:

I'm hoping that my luck is going to change right now...

Hi Raul ... I wonder how you can still talk to this insignificant child ... He shot sentences without knowing the truth, only to feel for an important hour. He is just an ignorant child ....

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Hi Raul ... I wonder how you can still talk to this insignificant child ... He shot sentences without knowing the truth, only to feel for an important hour. He is just an ignorant child ....

Hello... kiss..
if you look at the date it's December 28th...at that time the lies they told about us had not happened..
My relationship with Johnny was never good... he is an immature child, unsure of himself and very jealous of me.
I also have to say, that since the incidents of lies of those two people, I have not spoken, with either of them, one of them asked me to forgive him in private, and I still have not forgiven him... since he is an adult person and we gave him the option to rectify his comments and he did not do it... so at the moment, I do not forgive him...
I am a person with very clear ideas, and I am a sincere person... I know that makes me have enemies, but I am not going to change for anything or anyone...
And if I have used this thread, it is because it puts my name, and here I am free to express myself as I like, without being able to censor my comments or my gifs.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, raul399 said:

Hello... kiss..
if you look at the date it's December 28th...at that time the lies they told about us had not happened..
My relationship with Johnny was never good... he is an immature child, unsure of himself and very jealous of me.
I also have to say, that since the incidents of lies of those two people, I have not spoken, with either of them, one of them asked me to forgive him in private, and I still have not forgiven him... since he is an adult person and we gave him the option to rectify his comments and he did not do it... so at the moment, I do not forgive him...
I am a person with very clear ideas, and I am a sincere person... I know that makes me have enemies, but I am not going to change for anything or anyone...
And if I have used this thread, it is because it puts my name, and here I am free to express myself as I like, without being able to censor my comments or my gifs.

If I am the other person then I did rectify but whatever. The game is over and I am tired of playing it. Good day Raul.