Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

Thank you.. thank you.. thank you..
spectacular, very sensual and erotic ...
it has been a pleasure to see you in black lingerie, and to be able to observe how you pass your tongue through your nipples... it has been wonderful... 
today I have enjoyed very much... seeing your eyes roll back when you had an orgasm was incredible... 
thank you my beautiful girl...
a kiss for your lips..

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Nuestra princesa tiene ese look sexy de puta, el tipo de look que te encantaría ver después de un largo día de trabajo

Today was amazing... you looked like you enjoyed every moment... 
It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a Leora masturbation so much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

After work... seeing Leora sexy and as beautiful as she is today... is a pleasure... hahaha

So let's imagine you coming home from work, and after walking into the bedroom, you see a chair conveniently placed at the end of the bed, and she softly tells you to sit there and watch her, so how long can you hold out 

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Así que imaginemos que llegas a casa del trabajo, y después de entrar a la habitación, ves una silla convenientemente colocada al final de la cama, y ella suavemente te dice que te sientes allí y la vigiles, así que ¿cuánto tiempo puedes aguantar? 

hahaha... I would hold very little... hahaha

that would be a magic moment...
a pleasure within reach of a few... h ahaha

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Imagine sitting in the chair and she's dancing for you... god... hahaha

First I will have to sit there as our sexy princess teases me in bed, then I will have to sit there again, and watch that sensuous sexy dance of her in that beautiful black nightgown, I doubt anyone can hold off that long

14 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Primero tendré que sentarme allí mientras nuestra sexy princesa se burla de mí en la cama, luego tendré que sentarme allí nuevamente y ver esa sensual sensual danza de ella en ese hermoso camisón negro, dudo que alguien pueda aguantar tanto tiempo

hahahhahaha