Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

14 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Todavía se rechaza sin motivo ... es suuuuuuucks ... solo tienen una opción de pago, ¿verdad?

every time I make an online payment... the bank sends me a code to my phone before making the purchase ... is a security measure, and know that the one who makes the payment is me

17 minutes ago, raul399 said:

talk to your bank.... 
in spain most banks when you make a card payment via internet... will send you an activation code to your phone so you can make the payment.

yeah that happened the first like 5 times but still got declined at the end, now it gets declined right away

Wow, finally got to see the cap from yesterday, wowowow, the way her tight pussy hugged that dildo whe she rode it, and the way she enjoyed that shiny cockhead... but her on all four afterwards might have been the highlight for me, wow 🧡🧡🧡 I'm looking forward to sign up again and watch her with the new suction cup, just the fact that it looks like a cock made everything ten times hotter.