Leora, Malia -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room November 2019 to March 2020 #7

happyone

god... Johnny has been like a few months ago... incredible...
he's been playing with his nipples, full of spit... when she stroked her clitoris... at the moment she lubricated her muicho... it was very hot...
her pelvic movements were asking more and more... and that's when she shoved the black dildo up her ass... her excitement was reflected in her face... her eyes, her lips... 
at one point the orgasm came, with the dildo up her ass... it was a beautiful and very sensual anal...
for me it was perfect... with her black lingerie... 
I felt so much desire and passion... I just wanted to kiss her lips...
Thank you my beautiful girl, for being as sensual as you are...
a kiss for your lips...

10 hours ago, raul399 said:

god... Johnny has been like a few months ago... incredible...
he's been playing with his nipples, full of spit... when she stroked her clitoris... at the moment she lubricated her muicho... it was very hot...
her pelvic movements were asking more and more... and that's when she shoved the black dildo up her ass... her excitement was reflected in her face... her eyes, her lips... 
at one point the orgasm came, with the dildo up her ass... it was a beautiful and very sensual anal...
for me it was perfect... with her black lingerie... 
I felt so much desire and passion... I just wanted to kiss her lips...
Thank you my beautiful girl, for being as sensual as you are...
a kiss for your lips...

Wohooo got a hold of a cap, I see what you mean, That might have been my favourite ever, so slippery and sloppy and hard and deep like she used to, mmmmmmmmmmmm what a dream 🧡

13 hours ago, raul399 said:

dio ... Johnny è stato come pochi mesi fa ... incredibile ...
ha giocato con i suoi capezzoli, pieno di sputi ... quando ha accarezzato il suo clitoride ... nel momento in cui ha lubrificato il suo muicho ... faceva molto caldo ... i
suoi movimenti pelvici chiedevano sempre di più ... e fu allora che si ficcò il dildo nero nel culo ... la sua eccitazione si rifletteva nel suo viso ... i suoi occhi, le sue labbra ... 
ad un certo punto arrivò l'orgasmo, con il dildo nel culo ... era un anale bellissimo e molto sensuale ...
per me era perfetto ... con la sua lingerie nera ... 
Provavo così tanto desiderio e passione. .. Volevo solo baciarle le labbra ...
Grazie bella ragazza, per essere sensuale come te ...
un bacio per le tue labbra ...

Hi Raul ... Excellent description, very precise hahaha