Hotel Cali

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please explain to me what is the point of these camara's when most of them are covered up with  a bed sheet  or a  throw well nobody's going to tip if you can't see nothing at all ok I'm not a subscriber but what's the point if nothing ever happens plus the camaras have been covered up for the past 2 weeks or more just thought I would put my point across 

Thank you   Robert Wimbles 

5 hours ago, Robert Wimbles said:

Can you please explain to me what is the point of these camara's when most of them are covered up with  a bed sheet  or a  throw well nobody's going to tip if you can't see nothing at all ok I'm not a subscriber but what's the point if nothing ever happens plus the camaras have been covered up for the past 2 weeks or more just thought I would put my point across 

Thank you   Robert Wimbles 

Ich verstehe die Frage nicht. Es gibt Verschiebung der Zeit. Es gibt Tage da ist auf Camsoda nichts los, richtig. An manchen Tagen gibt es viel zu sehen - auch ohne Bettlaken. Und nicht nur Russinnen und total langweilige prüde US-Mamis.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...