Impeach President Trump

33 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Our economy was 50% better under Obama and you know it.  

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

And Democrats can easily show that the president has done little to help it.

You are the one who is brainwashed. Keep repeating the Democrats and news medias' lies.  Sorry, but Americans know the truth through their everyday experiences. Just like I know my taxes are lower under Trump, even though the Democrats and the news media keep pushing the lie that only the rich benefited from the tax cuts.

• Like 2

Entschuldigung, ich habe Amis und GB pauschal beleidigt. Das ist nicht mein Stil. Übersetzungsprogamme sind oft schlecht.

Das war nicht meine Absicht.

Natürlich gibt es intelligente Menschen in USA und GB. Diese Menschen haben in "sogenannten demokratischen Wahlen" jedoch nie

eine Chance sich gegen Pöbel durchzusetzen.

Amy3 hat natürlich Recht, daß das Personal der Demokraten schlecht ist. Einen Präsidenten der das "Oval Office" zu einem "Oral Office"

macht ist eine Katastrophe, und seine Hillary keine gute Wahl. Doch Trump ist ein unzumutbarer Tölpel und alle in der Welt lachen über ihn.

Wer ist Trump ?? Sein Großvater flüchtete aus Rheinland-Pfalz in Deutschland (damals bayrisch) nach Amerika als Abenteuerer um dort sein Glück

zu versuchen. Er gründete dort Firmen, die alle Pleite gingen. Ohne Geld kehrte er nach Deutschland zurück. Da Opa Trump ohne Genehmigung

Deutschland verlassen hatte, wurde er nicht mehr eingebürgert sondern wurde von Bayern des Landes verwiesen - die Höchststrafe.

Wieder in den USA bekam er Boden unter den Füßen und wurde erfolgreich.

Enkel Donald hat viele Jahre behauptet seine Familie kommt aus Norwegen.

Donald Trump ist ein elender Lügner. Heute nun, bekennt er sich zu seinen deutschen Wurzeln - um Hilfe aus Deutschland zu bekommen.

Die kleine deutsche CDU-Vorsitzende aus dem Saarland "Knarrenbauer" ist nun "Verteidigungs-Ministerin" und schleimt diesen

diesem Troll von Trump voll hinterher. Nur Widerlich !!

In Thüringen blockiert diese Pussy eine Koalition mit CDU, Linke, Grüne und SPD - und nun wurde ein völlig unbekannter FDP-Politiker

mit den Stimmen von Neo_Nazis zum Ministerpräsident gewählt. Diese Ami-Schleimerin ist sooo dumm. Keiner versteht das.

Die ist noch dümmer als die Merkel - das kaum als möglich erschien.

Man sieht, nicht nur USA und GB, sondern auch Deutschland haben Probleme. Ich habe auch nie Deutschland als Musterstaat gezeigt.

Aber USA und GB haben null Grund sich als Führer der Welt aufzuführen.

Ohne Preußen hätten die Engländer Napoleon nie besiegt: "ich wünschte, es wäre Nacht oder die Preussen kämen".

Bild_2020_01_24_15_39_09_476.png

11 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Sorry, I insulted Americans and GB across the board. That is not my style. Translation programs are often bad.

That was not my intention.

Of course there are intelligent people in the US and UK. However, these people never have in "so-called democratic elections"

a chance to prevail against rabble.

Amy3 is right, of course, that the Democratic staff is bad. A President who turned the "Oval Office" into an "Oral Office"

power is a disaster, and his hillary is not a good choice. But Trump is an unreasonable booby and everyone in the world laughs at him.

Who's Trump? His grandfather fled from Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany (then Bavarian) to America as an adventurer for his luck there

to try. He founded companies there that went bankrupt. He returned to Germany without money. Because grandpa trump without permission

Had left Germany, he was no longer naturalized but was expelled from Bavaria - the maximum sentence.

Back in the United States, he got his feet on the ground and was successful. Grandson Donald has claimed for many years that his family is from Norway.

Donald Trump is a miserable liar. Today he is committed to his German roots - to get help from Germany.

The small German CDU chairwoman from Saarland is now "Defense Minister" and slims this Trump down. Disgusting !!

In Thuringia, this pussy blocked a coalition with the CDU, Left, Greens and SPD - and now became a completely unknown FDP politician

elected Prime Minister with the votes of Neo_Nazis. This Ami slimmer is sooo stupid. Nobody understands that.

It is even more stupid than Merkel - which hardly seemed possible.

You can see not only the USA and the UK, but also Germany has problems. I have never shown Germany as a model state either.

Bild_2020_01_24_15_39_09_476.png

So anyone who voted for Trump is "rabble"? Like I said to you before, you are an elitist prick and with every comment you post you reveal that fact. Are you the member of some noble family in Germany, that's how you come off? It was the so called "rabble" that built America and made this country great. When was the last time you got your lily white hands dirty doing any real work, Mr. Better Than Everyone Else Elitist German Man of Nobility?

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who is brainwashed. Keep repeating the Democrats and news medias' lies.  Sorry, but Americans know the truth through their everyday experiences. Just like I know my taxes are lower under Trump, even though the Democrats and the news media keep pushing the lie that only the rich benefited from the tax cuts.

You'll see in November old man.  VOTE BLUE 2020

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

So anyone who voted for Trump is "rabble"? Like I said to you before, you are an elitist prick and with every comment you post you reveal that fact. Are you the member of some noble family in Germany, that's how you come off? It was the so called "rabble" that built America and made this country great. When was the last time you got your lily white hands dirty doing any real work, Mr. Better Than Everyone Else Elitist German Man of Nobility?

Yes. Anybody who voted for that nitwit is "rabble" and even worse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

So how is Germany doing you say?????????????

Risk of recession returns to Germany

The manufacturing slump continues in Germany as industrial production fell by 3.5% M/M in December, a day after factory orders were shown to have declined at the fastest pace in more than a decade. That suggests Europe's largest economy may have contracted at the end of 2019. Germany has already been pummeled by trade tensions, Brexit and climate change regulation engulfing its auto industry, and the latest data will likely dampen budding optimism of a recovery.

So where'd you copy/paste this one from?  No way you write anywhere near that skill level.

5 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Yes. Anybody who voted for that nitwit is "rabble" and even worse.

You can say that and StarLight28 can agree with this post, but we only had 2 choices--Hillary or Trump and Trump was the better choice by far-

so calling us rabble by making the more intelligent choice is ludicrous. 

• Like 1