Impeach President Trump

2 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

The trouble with that is that I don't give even 1 fuck what you think of me.

But you still never told me how much income tax you paid last year. I guess that means you are a freeloader living off the labor of other American taxpayers.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mehr Pseudo-Intellektuelle als Wissen getarnt. Du bist so voller Scheiße, dass es aus deinem Kopf kommt. Nein, eigentlich halte ich Trump nur für den Präsidenten der Vereinigten Staaten. Ich beschütze mich.

Wenn Du tatsächlich studiert und 2 Abschlüsse hast, verstehe ich Deinen Haß gegen Menschen nicht und die

vielen Beleidigungen, wie "Scheiße", "Idiot" .... nicht. Bist Du wirklich ein gebildeter Mensch, dann sei immer freundlich

zu Menschen. Und benehme Dich nicht immer wie ein widerlicher Prolet. Verstehen wir uns ? Niemand will mit Dir reden.

Es sind immer die anderen ?? Lerne Bubi, lerne Anstand, so lange Du noch kannst. "Aus einem verkniffenen Arsch

kommt kein fröhlicher Furz" - sagte bereits mein seeliger Vater.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

For someone who has no original thoughts I can see why you don't understand.

No you don't though. You quite obviously just don't.🤣

You are scared little old man who sees communists everywhere and you plainly don't have anything else going on in your life because you are on here every fucking day, in the same two threads blowing smoke up Trump's ass and being a dick to everyone else. What a fucking loser!🤣

I'm out too, there are some decent people in this thread so I wish them goodnight, not you though as you'll still be on here shitting away across the two threads that are your troll home when I get up in the morning. Fucking stupid loser 🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StarLight28 said:

If you actually study and have 2 degrees, I don't understand your hatred of people and you

many insults like "shit", "idiot" .... not. If you are really an educated person, then always be friendly

to people. And don't always act like a disgusting proletarian. Do we understand each other? Nobody wants to talk to you.

It's always the others ?? Learn Bubi, learn decency as long as you can. "From a pinched ass

no happy fart comes "- said my soulful father.

I'd rather be a proletarian than be an elitist bourgeoisie like you who thinks he is so superior to others that he believes his shit doesn't stink.

7 hours ago, Maturin said:

No you don't though. You quite obviously just don't.🤣

You are scared little old man who sees communists everywhere and you plainly don't have anything else going on in your life because you are on here every fucking day, in the same two threads blowing smoke up Trump's ass and being a dick to everyone else. What a fucking loser!🤣

I'm out too, there are some decent people in this thread so I wish them goodnight, not you though as you'll still be on here shitting away across the two threads that are your troll home when I get up in the morning. Fucking stupid loser 🤣

Good bye. Better take your heart medicine, sounds as if you are about to blow a gasket, mate.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'd rather be a proletarian than be an elitist bourgeoisie like you who thinks he is so superior to others that he believes his shit doesn't stink.

This whole thread has turned to shit with everyone throwing it around--just a bunch of monkeys IMO

Image result for shit throwing contest

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ich wäre lieber ein Proletarier als eine elitäre Bourgeoisie wie Sie, die denkt, er sei anderen so überlegen, dass er glaubt, seine Scheiße stinke nicht.

Ich verstehe, Du verstehst nichts - auch keine gut gemeinten Brücken. Es ist sinnlos mit einer

Nusche zu diskutieren. Andere haben hier schon resigniert. Ich schrecke vor Dummheit nicht zurück.

Du bist kein Gegner für mich, nur ein weiches Ei.

• Like 1

Vor 7 Minuten sagte happyone:

Dieser ganze Thread hat sich in Scheiße verwandelt, und jeder hat ihn herumgeworfen - nur ein Haufen Affen, IMO

Bildergebnis für Scheiße werfenden Wettbewerb

Du hast völlig recht - gut gebrüllt Löwe äähh Affe. Misch dich doch mal hier ein und sende einen intelligenten Beitrag,

der sogar unseren ridgerunner gefällt. Das Bild ist echt toll. Danke dafür !!!

• Like 2