Impeach President Trump

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

You sound pretty angry for all the "winning" you claim to be doing.  

I'm angry? Anger and hatred is all the Democrats have motivating them. You are the one who sounds angry. Your CC profile graphic shows how angry and sick you are.:tongue:

2 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Donald J. Trump - The Lord of Lies.  

No, the only way Democrats can get elected is by lying. That's why Obama doesn't want Bernie Sanders to get the Democrat nomination. He knows Bernie is too truthful about what he wants to do to the country. Obama wanted the same things as Bernie, but he lied about and hid his real agenda in order to get elected.

When Adam Schitt gives his opening statement to the Senate I expect he will repeat or have a new version of the lying parody he gave of President Trump's phone conversation with the President of Ukraine during the House investigation. At least with Adam Schitt it's easy to know when he is lying, that's anytime his mouth is moving.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Impressive and compelling comment. Figures! See you in November....

Amy are you one of supporters of Mr trump! you should don't do! only Aliens knows what he's says ! i think this man with many respect! he's makes of this earth going to explosion or the stranger's or Aliens from other galaxies are coming into so fast to Invades and occupy this earth because of that language who him use it in twitter and in other media! it make them in challenge to do that!😋

e524c3af770718f2fa0ad190489a02b0.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Impressive and compelling comment. Figures! See you in November....

For every one MAGAt that shows up at the booth, there will be three of us.  The GOP goose will be cooked.  This is why republi-crooks are working so hard to silence whoever they can.  When voters turn out in big #'s, the GOP lose.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ooopel said:

Amy are you one of supporters of Mr trump! you should don't do! only Aliens knows what he's says ! i think this man with many respect! he's makes of this earth going to explosion or the stranger's or Aliens from other galaxies are coming into so fast to Invades and occupy this earth because of that language who him use it in twitter and in other media! it make them in challenge to do that!😋

e524c3af770718f2fa0ad190489a02b0.gif

I think you've been smoking too much weed and popping too many pills.

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

For every one MAGAt that shows up at the booth, there will be three of us.  The GOP goose will be cooked.  This is why republi-crooks are working so hard to silence whoever they can.  When voters turn out in big #'s, the GOP lose.

People like you probably don't even know where to go to vote.

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

You mean like when the illegal aliens and dead Democrats in Chicago turn out to vote in big numbers?:tongue: