Impeach President Trump

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Trump 2020! There is no other better option. I value the individual above all else. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! 🇺🇸 

Oh Amy totally agree !maybe there are no number of presidential candidates against Mr Trump.but maybe i choose if am an American Citizen!( i wish i will be!) but isn't for Mr trump of course not! but rather, for these all great people in America  and for some few friends who living in some where in that country🧡❤️! look to what will be my option!i will choose to not vote to Trump! instead of writing in record of my life! that person in someday had voted to Trump...😏

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

...and why this seems isn't a stranger for me ?! 
you one of supporters of Mr Trump so! there no any blame?😏

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In a Presidential election, it is very important for people to realize that the voters do not have a choice to vote for their perfect, ideal candidate. No! We really only have a choice to vote for 1 of 2 political platforms. You can say what you want about Trump, but he is delivering what he promised and what he ran on. The 2 Supreme Court selections alone are enough for any Republican to be proud to have voted for him even if they dispise his character. The alternative was HRC, a person who installed a private server in her home for the purpose of hiding her corrupt side deals with foreign agents for the purpose of running a clandestine operation designed to funnel money into her foundation. The silent majority saw right through that and crushed it with a Trump shaped hammer. How much are Bill Clinton speeches worth now? And more importantly, why are they now so worthless? 

Oh my !your sound seems like you has decided to go to vote for him in November!good Luck dear! but if the space creatures they are have come !don't call me up! oh i doesn't know you!😋

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

In a Presidential election, it is very important for people to realize that the voters do not have a choice to vote for their perfect, ideal candidate. No! We really only have a choice to vote for 1 of 2 political platforms. You can say what you want about Trump, and what he ran on. The 2 Supreme Court selections alone are enough for any Republican to be proud to have voted for him even if they dispise his character. The alternative was HRC, a person who installed a private server in her home for the purpose of hiding her corrupt side deals with foreign agents for the purpose of running a clandestine operation designed to funnel money into her foundation. The silent majority saw right through that and crushed it with a Trump shaped hammer. How much are Bill Clinton speeches worth now? And more importantly, why are they now so worthless? 

"but he is delivering what he promised" - Really?    

WWW.POLITIFACT.COM

Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

In a Presidential election, it is very important for people to realize that the voters do not have a choice to vote for their perfect, ideal candidate. No! We really only have a choice to vote for 1 of 2 political platforms. You can say what you want about Trump, but he is delivering what he promised and what he ran on. The 2 Supreme Court selections alone are enough for any Republican to be proud to have voted for him even if they dispise his character. The alternative was HRC, a person who installed a private server in her home for the purpose of hiding her corrupt side deals with foreign agents for the purpose of running a clandestine operation designed to funnel money into her foundation. The silent majority saw right through that and crushed it with a Trump shaped hammer. How much are Bill Clinton speeches worth now? And more importantly, why are they now so worthless? 

"The alternative was HRC, a person who installed a private server in her home for the purpose of hiding her corrupt side deals with foreign agents for the purpose of running a clandestine operation designed to funnel money into her foundation." - Declared FALSE by criminal William Barr's DOJ.  Try again.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh Amy totally agree !maybe there are no number of presidential candidates against Mr Trump.but maybe i choose if am an American Citizen!( i wish i will be!) but isn't for Mr trump of course not! but rather, for these all great people in America  and for some few friends who living in some where in that country🧡❤️! look to what will be my option!i will choose to not vote to Trump! instead of writing in record of my life! that person in someday had voted to Trump...😏

Maybe you could vote for an alien from another planet.

On 1/19/2020 at 7:25 AM, trump45sucks said:

For every one MAGAt that shows up at the booth, there will be three of us.  The GOP goose will be cooked.  This is why republi-crooks are working so hard to silence whoever they can.  When voters turn out in big #'s, the GOP lose.

Unless the big numbers are new Trump voters.:biggrin:

On 1/18/2020 at 4:44 PM, trump45sucks said:

And what did Politifact say about Adam Schiff's opening statement(parody) in the public House impeachment hearing where he totally lied about what Trump said in Trump's phone conversation with the Ukrainian president?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

"The alternative was HRC, a person who installed a private server in her home for the purpose of hiding her corrupt side deals with foreign agents for the purpose of running a clandestine operation designed to funnel money into her foundation." - Declared FALSE by criminal William Barr's DOJ.  Try again.  

Hasn't been declared false. The Huber report hasn't even been made public yet. The only info we have is a leak from the news media. And that info could have been provided from HRC supporters in the DOJ or be info totally made up by the HRC loving news media.

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2020 at 4:49 PM, trump45sucks said:

What has Donald Trump, criminal "President" done for YOU?

WWW.POLITIFACT.COM

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.

It's a radical left wing Truth-O-Meter?

• Haha 1