Impeach President Trump

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Disliking a president does not justify impeachment. If you don't like him, vote him out of office in Nov., 2020. I despised Barack Obama, but I did not call for his impeachment, even though he clearly acted beyond his legal authority with his DACA executive order.

I believe that the democrats have made a convincing case. Trump has done nothing but block witness and documents. If he was innocent I would think that he would want all the evidence released

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

I believe that the democrats have made a convincing case. Trump has done nothing but block witness and documents. If he was innocent I would think that he would want all the evidence released

That may happen--only time will tell, but since the Democrat team brought up the Biden's in their attempt to prove their case, and the Biden's are certainly part of the case against Trump, then

if witnesses are called (Bolton and others) for the Democrats, then rest assured that the Bidens will also be called to testify in the Ukraine corruption senario.  

It is just a shame that this impeachment process since the House first commenced the process is along party lines and has since the start been and continues to be Democrats against Republicans, rather than

what the founders of the Constitution envisioned as a bi-partisan coherent impeachment process in the House and likewise bi-partisan trial in the Senate. 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

That may happen--only time will tell, but since the Democrat team brought up the Biden's in their attempt to prove their case, and the Biden's are certainly part of the case against Trump, then

if witnesses are called (Bolton and others) for the Democrats, then rest assured that the Bidens will also be called to testify in the Ukraine corruption senario.  

It is just a shame that this impeachment process since the House first commenced the process is along party lines and has since the start been and continues to be Democrats against Republicans, rather than

what the founders of the Constitution envisioned as a bi-partisan coherent impeachment process in the House and likewise bi-partisan trial in the Senate. 

The Ukraine corruption scenario is a whole different case it has nothing to do with trumps impeachment

54 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

What about their case was convincing? All they have for testimony is hearsay, speculation, and assumptions. 

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Most important is the Schiff opinions 🤣

Also, like his original presentation of Trump's phone call with the Ukrainian president. Too bad for Schiff that Trump released the transcript of the phone call; otherwise, Schiff might have been able to get away with his big lie. And then when his lie was exposed, he claimed he was just doing a parody of the call. :biggrin: 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Also, like his original presentation of Trump's phone call with the Ukrainian president. Too bad for Schiff that Trump released the transcript of the phone call; otherwise, Schiff might have been able to get away with his big lie. And then when his lie was exposed, he claimed he was just doing a parody of the call. :biggrin: 

That's a redacted, con job transcript and you know it.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

And from what I see, you and people like you have absolutely nothing positive to add to this country. Almost every word from you is negative and nasty.

Listen to Lev Parnas FULL dinner conversation.  You will deny it, but it's crushing for Trump.

1 hour ago, trump45sucks said:

That's a redacted, con job transcript and you know it.

No, I don't know it and neither do you. Also, people who listened in on the call say the transcript is an accurate account of the phone call. I trust their judgement much more than someone like you who has no firsthand knowledge of anything. All  you have is a biased deep obsessive hatred of Donald Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1