Impeach President Trump

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

He will really be on fire when he ends up in hell for all the lies he told.:tongue:

They had a lot of evidence stated directly from Videos from Witness Testimony which was produced.  That's something the GOP can't produce since they don't seem to want witnesses to testify.   

I think it would be interesting to hear what John Bolton has to say.   We all know that whatever happens the GOP is not going to remove Trump unless there are 5 or more Republican Senators Break from Trump and hang him out to dry.  

Come November the Voters will decide if Trump Stays or Goes.  I think he's going to need more than the Electoral College and the Evangelicals to save his ass this time.

One has to remember just because someone goes to Trump Rally doesn't Guarantee that everyone there is going to vote for Trump.  Some just go there to watch Trump make a fool out of himself.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They had a lot of evidence stated directly from Videos from Witness Testimony which was produced.  That's something the GOP can't produce since they don't seem to want witnesses to testify.   

I think it would be interesting to hear what John Bolton has to say.   We all know that whatever happens the GOP is not going to remove Trump unless there are 5 or more Republican Senators Break from Trump and hang him out to dry.  

Come November the Voters will decide if Trump Stays or Goes.  I think he's going to need more than the Electoral College and the Evangelicals to save his ass this time.

One has to remember just because someone goes to Trump Rally doesn't Guarantee that everyone there is going to vote for Trump.  Some just go there to watch Trump make a fool out of himself.

Apparently you didn't watch the House hearings, because that is where all the witnesses came from. And in that hearing all but one of those witnesses admitted that all their testimony was based upon hearsay and their personal opinions. The only witness who had a direct conversation with the president said he asked the president, "What do you want from Ukraine ?" And the president answered, " I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I just want the president of Ukraine to do the right thing."    Hopefully, the president's attorneys will show all those video clips of the very same witnesses.    How do you know what Bolton would say? He highly praised Trump for killing the Iranian terrorist general.  I'm more interested in what the whistle blower, Adam Schiff, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden would have to say under oath.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now there is new evidence from State Dept. records and Obama White House records that the whistleblower arranged a meeting in the White House with Ukrainian officials to talk about the Bidens' involvement in Ukraine. Check the story at lidblog.com  entitled, " Laura Ingraham Report  on 2016 WH Ukraine Meeting Arranged by Assumed Whistleblower.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now there is new evidence from State Dept. records and Obama White House records that the whistleblower arranged a meeting in the White House with Ukrainian officials to talk about the Bidens' involvement in Ukraine. Check the story at lidblog.com  entitled, " Laura Ingraham Report  on 2016 WH Ukraine Meeting Arranged by Assumed Whistleblower.

Anything that says Laura Ingraham Report is pure conspiracy theory bullshit.  Shes a liar who misinforms the public.  Now I know what's wrong with you.  You need to watch The Brainwashing of my Father.......immediately.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently you didn't watch the House hearings, because that is where all the witnesses came from. And in that hearing all but one of those witnesses admitted that all their testimony was based upon hearsay and their personal opinions. The only witness who had a direct conversation with the president said he asked the president, "What do you want from Ukraine ?" And the president answered, " I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. I just want the president of Ukraine to do the right thing."    Hopefully, the president's attorneys will show all those video clips of the very same witnesses.    How do you know what Bolton would say? He highly praised Trump for killing the Iranian terrorist general.  I'm more interested in what the whistle blower, Adam Schiff, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden would have to say under oath.     

He wanted him to do the "right thing" in 2019, but not 2017 or 18?  You keep putting lipstick on that pig, but it isn't helping.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You might get better results talking to a corpse who's brain has been removed.

• Haha 1