Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

There is to much MN is this house,wasn't like this with the prior residents of place,,that to be honest don't remember them having house in MN one single time.A little more and starts being as much times in MN as the Barca houses😅.

The previous tenants were in the apartment for only three weeks, during this time I remember at least one UM, which lasted over 24 hours.  A guy completely covered in tattoos was sat on the sofa when it came back online.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The previous tenants were in the apartment for only three weeks, during this time I remember at least one UM, which lasted over 24 hours.  A guy completely covered in tattoos was sat on the sofa when it came back online.

Not you too with the conspiracies 🤦‍♂️

Just now, jugghead said:

Never mind that, the Little One is wearing a jumper and cleaning. This is kind of odd, unless she is cleaning up after whomever was in the apartment when it was UM.

A jumper? Is that lost in translation as she looks like she is wearing matching top n shorts to me 😄 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I could rip them off with my teeth, but that would be barbaric.

I think better yet to walk up behind her while she's at the sink, slide the straps off her shoulders and help it fall to the floor and then let your skin touch hers from behind.

• Like 1