Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #12

jugghead

Felix75

•  
  •  
  • Members
  • 65 posts

The correct question was asked here recently, If you no longer like Leora, then what are you both doing here?  This is what I was talking about, you just write your huge texts (which is a sign of a mental disorder) with the hope that Leora will read and do something.  But I’m sure that your comments have not worried her for a long time.  Therefore, everything you do is just wasting your time to nothing.  If I don’t like someone, I don’t look.  If you like it, then look.  Everything is simple.  And I do not write that they are boring every day.  I did not answer Jimbo’s stupid comments then, he decided that since they hadn’t answered him, he was the winner.  Lol  In fact, he is just a miserable person who endlessly lies and writes his giant stupid answers here, together with Nicholas. And you can write at least every day that someone is boring, but the RLC sees the ratings and understands who is interesting and who is not. You do not express an opinion, but simply constantly whine here.  Everyone has a different opinion, but they do not write it here at 20 messages a day.  Although if you have absolutely nothing to do, then why not. Keep going 😀

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Always nice to have contact with someone as "mentally deficient " as myself Felix, perhaps we will run into each other at therapy sometime....Wouldn't that be nice?

Now! If you read my posts carefully you will notice that I have not once said that I do not like Leora...Fact!!  The truth is I like her a lot, but I draw the line nowadays at gratuitous worship and idolatry, which would prevent me from giving a respectful and honest opinion.

Leora is her own person, and will take no notice of what anyone posts if she doesn't wish to, that includes most especially my comments, and your pathetic attempts to ingratiate yourself with her.

You did not answer my "stupid comments " ( Oh! the ones several people agreed with you mean? ) Why? because you had no suitable answer, simple as that,  It's not about winners or losers...Only in your mind, certainly not mine.

You accuse me of "endlessly lying "....In my world if you accuse someone of lying, its normal practice to be able to back up those accusations with facts....Feel free to do so. I have never intentionally posted anything on this forum that was not the truth...I wonder, can the same be said about yourself? I may occasionally make an assumption that turns out to be incorrect, and will always admit my mistake and correct it later.... That is not lying.

" 20 messages a day"  HaHa!! Now is that lying? .....Sunday 6: Saturday 11: Friday 6: Thursday 5: Wednesday 4 : I would imagine Jugghead and Aussie posted more. Obviously, the truth does not suit your selective agenda. But I wouldn't be so disrespectful and call you a liar, more a person with a very fertile imagination, initiating periods of wild exaggeration . Perhaps I shall rename you Pinocchio, what do you think ?

This is a forum Felix, and the definition of such is " A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." Myself and others post opinions, and others pick up the bait and respond, that's healthy as long as it's respectful banter, and it contributes to keeping this forum going. I don't always agree with some peoples opinion, neither am I always right, but I respect and will defend theirs and my right to express them...You obviously disagree. I believe in the US it's the First Amendment, and in the UK it used to be called  "Freedom of Speech" although it's debatable whether it still exists nowadays. So get used to it because " sure as shit " you or anyone else are not going to stop it.

Like me and others Felix, you have a choice. If you don't like my opinions then block me...Simple!! Either that or suck it up.

And try to leave Nicholas alone, he has done you or this forum no harm.

•  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Let's see what will be changesdwhen the apartment comes back. I didn't think anything was wrong with the cams except 1 or 2 angles

If they are having equipment issues there's a good chance you won't see any physical changes.

• Like 3