Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #16

jugghead

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

this time I don't say anything... with my bad luck I don't get anything right...
I better look and do what I want... hahaha

Raul you can say what the F U C K you want to say, that's your right !! If somebody don't like well than he can kiss your ass

19 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Raul you can say what the F U C K you want to say, that's your right !! If somebody don't like well than he can kiss your ass

Well I believe that folks can visit the various threads of different forums and say what they want as long as any potential forum managers or moderators do not deem it to be if a disparaging or derogatory nature or subject matter, or outright offensive. I also believe that the if the one ususally referred to in this part of this forum may still occassionally anonymously visit any threads that may pertain to that person, and reads some of the subject matter posted, that, that particular person may not appreciate some of the subject matter that gets posted which may have an adverse influence on decisions about what to do and when and where as well as how often and how much to do in concealment or not. I know there were periods of time in the other residence where it did in fact occur.

It makes me very hot to think that she touches herself while speaking for skipe.
For me it is very sensual and she would show that she is very daring..
just think that you have to hide the pleasure during the conversation... it excites me a lot... hahaha

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Bueno, creo que la gente puede visitar los diversos hilos de diferentes foros y decir lo que quieran, siempre y cuando los posibles administradores o moderadores del foro no lo consideren si se trata de una naturaleza o tema despectivo o despectivo, o totalmente ofensivo. También creo que si la persona a la que se hace referencia habitualmente en esta parte de este foro todavía puede visitar ocasionalmente de forma anónima cualquier tema que pueda pertenecer a esa persona, y lee algunos de los temas publicados, esa persona en particular puede no apreciar algunos de el tema que se publica y que puede influir en las decisiones sobre qué hacer y cuándo y dónde, así como con qué frecuencia y cuánto hacer oculto o no. Sé que hubo períodos de tiempo en la otra residencia donde efectivamente ocurrió.

nicholas friend... hello...
You know I've always treated Leora with respect... and I'll keep doing it... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Mi fa molto piacere pensare che si tocchi mentre parla per skipe.
Per me è molto sensuale e mostrerebbe che è molto audace ..
pensa solo che devi nascondere il piacere durante la conversazione ... mi eccita molto ... ahahah

good evening everyone kiss, ahahaha I don't think it will happen ...