Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #16

jugghead

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

she was commenting with her friend that she likes hot wine....I will be in Prague tomorrow afternoon...that's why I made the comment.... but your area is also wine and now in the markets there is hot wine... it looks delicious...

yes yes, very good and sweet .. if one day you walk in Italy we drink a few glasses of good wine ... and also hot

2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

si si, muy bueno y dulce .. si un día caminas en Italia bebemos unas copas de buen vino ... y también caliente

I have an idea to go to Milan... that's close to your house... we can warm up and drink wine... hahaha.
is a tempting offer

For those who happen to like and enjoy wine, I've tried a number of various wines over the years, and imo, the best was wines made from muscadines. It is wines that are white wines and that although somewhat sweet, not too sweet, but just enough so that the wine is not sour, tart, or bitter in tastes. It is a quite delicious wine for any occassion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Per quelli a cui piace e piace il vino, ho provato diversi vini nel corso degli anni e, tra l'altro, i migliori sono stati i vini fatti con le moscate. Sono vini che sono vini bianchi e che sebbene un po 'dolci, non troppo dolci, ma quanto basta affinché il vino non sia acido, aspro o amaro nei gusti. È un vino abbastanza delizioso per ogni occasione.

very good nicholas the muscat ...