Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #17

happyone

I have imagined a situation where "Leora " could have private life, use her talents, and have a fulfilling life as a mother to wonderful children and as a devoted wife to a devoted and caring man.

Sadly, that won't happen with RLC in Prague or Krasnoyarsk.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I have imagined a situation where "Leora " could have private life, use her talents, and have a fulfilling life as a mother to wonderful children and as a devoted wife to a devoted and caring man.

How coincidental Mr. Squirrel as I have imagined a very similar scenario, only difference is in my scenario, I would be the devoted and caring man and would take her anywhere she wanted to travel to visit, vacation, or live. 😉

11 hours ago, sexy girl said:

hello everybody kiss ... mine wanted to be a nice joke, it didn't want to be a question ... you wrote that you had to do two things at the same time and I was wondering if at the same time you had to clean and cook  ... I would never allow to ask you certain personal questions especially in public messages ...

I think when I said that I was on the phone and writing something on here. Usually I am doing 3 things at once.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Perhaps one day, but that day is not this one.

11 hours ago, sexy girl said:

hello everybody kiss ... mine wanted to be a nice joke, it didn't want to be a question ... you wrote that you had to do two things at the same time and I was wondering if at the same time you had to clean and cook  ... I would never allow to ask you certain personal questions especially in public messages ...

In effetti, ho appena finito di cucinare e pulire per l'ultima ora. Devo tornare indietro e finire.

• Haha 1