Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well so what do ya think there pard, sort of maybe remind you of anyone around 3 to 4 years ago ?  🤔  🧐

Everything swirls around our Lady and everything reminds me of her. And everything she does reminds me of the women I interact with every day.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well ladies and gents, I believe it's about time for me to say take care, have a good night, and until the next time, good-bye for now.

I was hoping for some ladies to be here with us tonight, but perhaps some other night. 😉

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'm not that kind of lesbian, I'm the giver & the receiver. I didn't invent CUNNILINGUS i only prefect it😉

Haha, you know I'm just messing around with you.  I'd love to have a long conversation on your "technique" and what it is you done to perfect it. Have a good night bud

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, you know I'm just messing around with you.  I'd love to have a long conversation on your "technique" and what it is you done to perfect it. Have a good night bud

You eat it as if it was your last meal. You bury yourself in it like a pig being slopped. You use your lips as well as your tongue. And when she has orgasmed you come out all sloppy from nose to chin.

• Like 2

Bom dia leora dorme descansada no seu sono 

Que acordes com a energia e alegria  para o dia e a noite

Bom dia a todos que tenha um ótimo e excelente dia com alegria

Boa noite a todos que tenha um ótimo e excelente dia com alegria 👸😉😍😘😴🌜🌞🌞👸😍😉😘😁😜😊😎😀

• Like 1