Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

16 hours ago, jugghead said:

You eat it as if it was your last meal. You bury yourself in it like a pig being slopped. You use your lips as well as your tongue. And when she has orgasmed you come out all sloppy from nose to chin.

Wow, that's an interesting description! "Yo Jessie!"...."What you want Cletus?" ....."I done slopped the pig last night"!....That's good Cletus, what about the other 20 pigs we done got"?...."Not those pigs you dumb backwoods idiot! I done did slopped Ashley Joe in the back of the Barn on a bale of hay.. I'm so good she peed....er squirted twice. It was so romantic"....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, that's an interesting description! "Yo Jessie!"...."What you want Cletus?" ....."I done slopped the pig last night"!....That's good Cletus, what about the other 20 pigs we done got"?...."Not those pigs you dumb backwoods idiot! I done did slopped Ashley Joe in the back of the Barn on a bale of hay.. I'm so good she peed....er squirted twice. It was so romantic"....

You go girl. Don't hold back now. Tell it like it could be for some folks ash. 😂  Lol

• Like 1