Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

9 days until Christmas and Mr. Cat says we are in for a treat from her. I believe him. My Christmas wish is that we all get to watch her together like some kind of crazy family watching a Yule Log burn. But more importantly, I wish for her to be happy, and fuck us dumb assholes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Perfect yet not so perfect?? what kind of a compliment is that? 🙂

Above all I am honest. I would apply that to anyone including myself. You still need to to put the carrot on the stick while complimenting them. It is an old psychology. You, of all people, should know what I mean. 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Leora needs a friend😜

spacer.png

no

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Above all I am honest. I would apply that to anyone including myself. You still need to to put the carrot on the stick while complimenting them. It is an old psychology. You, of all people, should know what I mean. 🙂

If you're using some kind of psychology then youre not honest, I don't know what you mean but I know that perfect ass dissapeared now, that's not how youre suppose to use reverse psychology mr. jugghead 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

no

If you're using some kind of psychology then youre not honest, I don't know what you mean but I know that perfect ass dissapeared now, that's not how youre suppose to use reverse psychology mr. jugghead 🙂

LOL, Love ya John. Leora doesn't live in the now. She lives in the tomorrow. You should be patient.