Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

The woman is more psychologically prepared to have relationships with men and women ... but there are women who know very well what they want and have very clear sexual tastes .... 
I think Leora knows very well what she likes...
is just a personal opinion based on conversations with her friend... 
I can make a mistake, it's just an opinion.

• Like 2

How pleasant to see her oiled up all over, the shine accentuates every part of her stunning physique, her boobs, stomach and arse look superb, it magnifies her muscle tones perfectly.....Christmas certainly is coming early as far as I’m concerned.🤩

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How pleasant to see her oiled up all over, the shine accentuates every part of her stunning physique, her boobs, stomach and arse look superb, it magnifies her muscle tones perfectly.....Christmas certainly is coming early as far as I’m concerned.🤩

For those who are not aware of it. Leora has camera detection radar in her tail bone.  She just put the " Star " on the Christmas tree on cam 7. I highly recommend taking a deep breath before checking it out if you have not seen it.

For those who did see it. Calmly sit down, and verify your pacemakers are working!!!   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Qué agradable verla engrasada por todas partes, el brillo acentúa cada parte de su impresionante físico, sus pechos, estómago y culo se ven excelentes, magnifica perfectamente sus tonos musculares ..... La Navidad ciertamente se acerca temprano para mí ' Estoy preocupado. 🤩

It's a good time to make wishes... hahaha.
to see her all full of oil... it's like seeing a star in the sky...
what a poet I get when I want to fuck... hahaha

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, raul399 said:

The woman is more psychologically prepared to have relationships with men and women ... but there are women who know very well what they want and have very clear sexual tastes .... 
I think Leora knows very well what she likes...
is just a personal opinion based on conversations with her friend... 
I can make a mistake, it's just an opinion.

Hi Raul, so did her friend say she fantasizes about sex with a woman? A lot of my friends including me do, but the right opportunity with the right woman is hard to come by. 

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hola Raúl, ¿su amiga dijo que fantasea con tener sexo con una mujer? Muchos de mis amigos, incluido yo, sí, pero es difícil encontrar la oportunidad adecuada con la mujer adecuada. 

there aren't enough adjectives to describe this wonderful moment of watching her dance...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

I've heard her talk several times about it with her friend, she's always said it's HETEROSEXUAL, and the last time I talk to her friend and boyfriend. Leora said she would never talk to a woman.
I understand that thought perfectly.
I have a lot of gay friends and I have never thought about having sex with a man... just the idea makes me sick...
For being a woman and exposing her private life ... doesn't make her a lesbian, 
It is compatible to have an open mind to sexuality but not everything is valid.
I believe that you will never have sexual relations with another woman...

We shall probably never know will we ?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hola Raúl, ¿su amiga dijo que fantasea con tener sexo con una mujer? Muchos de mis amigos, incluido yo, sí, pero es difícil encontrar la oportunidad adecuada con la mujer adecuada. 

Leora said she doesn't like lesbian sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, scutus said:

For those who are not aware of it. Leora has camera detection radar in her tail bone.  She just put the " Star " on the Christmas tree on cam 7. I highly recommend taking a deep breath before checking it out if you have not seen it.

For those who did see it. Calmly sit down, and verify your pacemakers are working!!!   😂

I cannot sit down, I’m frozen to the spot......Absolutely breathtaking ! 😳

• Like 2