Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

The day Leora becomes gay will be the day I hang myself, but I guess it's inevitable, never seen a rlc girl turn down another girl no matter how nasty she is, they only have criterias for men

I would imagine that even though we may never witness it, her attitude toward sex with another woman would probably be as open and uncomplicated as her sex life is now...I certainly wouldn’t imagine she would definitely state she wouldn’t or couldn’t get it on with another woman, she has an enquiring mind and would possibly be inquisitive ...perhaps the opportunity has never arisen.😊

• Like 2

7 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:
I'm curious how Leora will spend Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Maybe a party in her app? that would be nice.😍
Β 

Yeah all introverts who barely talk to people love throwing a party for a bunch of random strangers πŸ™‚

She's gonna spend it with us! I don't have any plans, it's just another day, just hyped up and overrated.

Goodmorning sweetheart πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ§‘

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

🀣 Β EstΓ‘s siendo muy egoΓ­sta RaΓΊl, es muy posible que estΓ©s satisfecho porque se lamiΓ³ los pezones ... Pero es tiempo de Navidad y la temporada de buena voluntad para TODOS los hombres, asΓ­ que personalmente me gustarΓ­a que juegue con sus bragas hasta que se mojen ..... Ella probablemente no lo harΓ‘ por mΓ­, pero al menos puedo desear ... 🀣 πŸ™

hello friend... I am a selfish man... I have always fought for what I wanted... my wishes have been fulfilled...that's why I'm a happy man...
it's Christmas time... and it's a good time to make wishes....Fight for your wishes, they will surely come true...
a friendly hug.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I would imagine that even though we may never witness it, her attitude toward sex with another woman would probably be as open and uncomplicated as her sex life is now...I certainly wouldn’t imagine she would definitely state she wouldn’t or couldn’t get it on with another woman, she has an enquiring mind and would possibly be inquisitive ...perhaps the opportunity has never arisen.😊

I realise the truth in your statement.. I have an extension cord, but I gotta go down to the rickety stool store πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Me imagino que aunque nunca lo presenciemos, su actitud hacia el sexo con otra mujer probablemente sería tan abierta y sencilla como lo es su vida sexual ahora ... Ciertamente, no me imagino que definitivamente dirÑ que no lo harÑ o no podía seguir adelante con otra mujer, tiene una mente inquisitiva y posiblemente sería inquisitiva ... tal vez la oportunidad nunca ha surgido. 😊

I've heard her talk several times about it with her friend, she's always said it's HETEROSEXUAL, and the last time I talk to her friend and boyfriend. Leora said she would never talk to a woman.
I understand that thought perfectly.
I have a lot of gay friends and I have never thought about having sex with a man... just the idea makes me sick...
For being a woman and exposing her private life ... doesn't make her a lesbian,Β 
It is compatible to have an open mind to sexuality but not everything is valid.
I believe that you will never have sexual relations with another woman...

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Yeah all introverts who barely talk to people love throwing a party for a bunch of random strangers πŸ™‚

She's gonna spend it with us! I don't have any plans, it's just another day, just hyped up and overrated.

Goodmorning sweetheart πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ§‘

good luck,Β  2 lonely people together