Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #19

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

John, you will never see that here. I think you may be in the wrong place. This shit is for us old dudes to enjoy beautiful young girls just chillin' and having a good time. 

Perhaps you may have misunderstood ole john there jugg. I believe he may have meant that if the cam was tilted somewhat higher, that it would take away from any observation it now has at the foot of the bed.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Perhaps you may have misunderstood ole john there jugg. I believe he may have meant that if the cam was tilted somewhat higher, that it would take away from any observation it now has at the foot of the bed.

It's ok though jugg. Most understand how enchanting and distracting it can be when viewing a woman as attractive as is she.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps I am being too vocal tonight. Sorry. Getting excited like we all are. But he did say he wanted a close-up of her hole. I will not speak out more tonight.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Perhaps I am being too vocal tonight. Sorry. Getting excited like we all are. But he did say he wanted a close-up of her hole. I will not speak out more tonight.

By all means, continue on bro. Your contribution here means alot.