Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #19

happyone

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Immagino di sì :)... Ma ormai tra colore rosso e colore nero... Sai anche come è cosa c'è sotto ahahah

Shhh! Non parlare in questo modo o renderai gli altri qui gelosi di me e presto i MODS inizieranno a reprimere la discussione off-topic. Dove flirteremo? 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, jugghead said:

Shhh! Non parlare in questo modo o renderai gli altri qui gelosi di me e presto i MODS inizieranno a reprimere la discussione off-topic. Dove flirteremo? 🤣🤣🤣

Io parlavo di leora… perche te ? Ahahahah

• Like 2

I certainly would feel like one of the most fortunate men in the world to be privileged to some of the feelings or affections of such an intrigingly interesting and attractive woman such as is usually referred to in this thread concerning the enchanting woman of the residence.

• Like 1

It certainly is quite nice whenever being privileged and treated to any better quality observations of the exquisite woman's attractiveness, as is with some of the equipment that allows the better observations of her, such as is with the BR equipment and one of the GR equipment. Although the others are decent, they are either located a lengthy distance away, or provide not as good of observation angles.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It certainly is quite nice whenever being privileged and treated to any better quality observations of the exquisite woman's attractiveness as is with some of the equipment that allows the better observations of her such as is with the BR equipment and one of the GR equipment. Although the others are decent, they are either located a lengthy distance away, or provide not as good of observation angles.

Such as is at the present, although her radiating hotness is evident, it is such a distance from the equipment that allows the best observation, so in essence, it is too far away to get any better observation of her hot attractiveness unfortunately.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It is a great night, Nick! Just look at her!

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

What a view!

Yes, there is no doubt that she is an absolutely and admirably attractive woman ! It is why I really do enjoy the most and best quality observations of her ! She is certainly one heck of a woman !

• Like 1