Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #20

jugghead

Eh, hwo am I talking to, I don't think she reads the forum, I've never once seen her on the site, the only thing that made me believe that was that she seemed to find some things funny, but if you watch some other cam she's usually texting someone or watching something funny on instagram..

Well that was what I was going to post but then she brings out her chocolate as if to say NAHAA!

but if you think about it she does that allmost every night, just another coincidence, 2,704 posts to no one😢

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Eh, hwo am I talking to, I don't think she reads the forum, I've never once seen her on the site, the only thing that made me believe that was that she seemed to find some things funny, but if you watch some other cam she's usually texting someone or watching something funny on instagram..

Well that was what I was going to post but then she brings out her chocolate as if to say NAHAA!

but if you think about it she does that allmost every night, just another coincidence, 2,704 posts to no one😢

Don't worry, John. She knows what we post. But she doesn't see it in real time.

17 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Any way, I know we've had disagreements but I appreciate you being here. Leora needs us. Hang in there.

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Don't worry, John. She knows what we post. But she doesn't see it in real time.

Then why doesn't she open her butt and let me kiss it everyday if she knows I love it so much?? it makes me sad when a whole day goes by without her beautiful butt🧡😢

• Like 1