have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

good morning sleeping GIF tuck in night night GIF

• Like 2

Having observed this forum for the past few weeks I have come to the conclusion this is not the same forum I joined several years ago......It has now degenerated to nothing better than a naughty dirty immature schoolboys under the counter, first wanking experience

It has become a crude caricature of its former self, with nobody bothering to post items in their proper slots, and pathetic immature “men “ professing their nauseating love for a woman who is although very beautiful and erotic is still only a fantasy, but also a real person who deserves and is entitled to respect.

If these people respected her at all they would not be urging her to debase herself to act out their perverted dreams. Why can’t they allow her to express herself in her own way as she feels comfortable with, instead of wishing her to become a two bit cam-girl....She should be treated better than just a piece of meat.

The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum, with pictures continually  being posted in general chat threads and individuals constantly urging her to become cruder .....Shame on you all...You don’t deserve her.

No I haven’t gone mad, just embarrassed and ashamed at what we as men are capable of lowering ourselves to. 
Yes, you can all have your pound of flesh from me as and when you wish, I am immune to it, so fill your boots lads the field is yours....But no amount of abuse will camouflage the fact that the way some of you behave is exactly why she believes the majority of us on CC and RLC are just filthy minded perverts...

Happy New Year to all.

• Like 10

Deja vu..

I think it's pretty incredible how long some people have watched her, without getting to know her at all, to you she is some kind of upper class older woman who gets as offended as you over people just trying to have fun and kill time, trust me, you are not from the same generation, I am, she can take anything, the only thing that would probably bother her are the occasional negative posts full of nasty namecalling that just brings down the otherwise good vibes of the forum..

very good afternoon fga, have a great happy day with joy!!! 🌞

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

Deja vu..

I think it's pretty incredible how long some people have watched her, without getting to know her at all, to you she is some kind of upper class older woman who gets as offended as you over people just trying to have fun and kill time, trust me, you are not from the same generation, I am, she can take anything, the only thing that would probably bother her are the occasional negative posts full of nasty namecalling that just brings down the otherwise good vibes of the forum..

very good afternoon fga, have a great happy day with joy!!! 🌞

Johnny!  You have just proved to me how deluded you actually are....A woman doesn’t have to be upper class and older to be offended by crude remarks directed toward her....Perhaps I know her a little more than you think, and I believe she is not amused by filthy talk or disrespect. 
I am not going to get into a childish tit for tat argument with you to satisfy your ego, I have my opinion formed on certain facts, and you have yours based on how big your erection is when you are posting. I will leave it at that.

• Like 8