Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #20

jugghead

Must be something quite interesting to watch on a tablet. I have to admit that with the integration of the internet into life, there have been some quite interesting aspects of subject matter discovered because of the internet. It is similar to considering as has been with the dear, intriguingly interesting and certainly attractive woman of the residence. If not for the net, I would have unfortunately and likely not been privileged enough to have ever discovered the intriguingly interesting and certainly attractove woman that she obviously is.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Must be something quite interesting to watch on a tablet. I have to admit that with the integration of the internet into life, there have been some quite interesting aspects of subject matter discovered because of the internet. It is similar to considering as has been with the dear, intriguingly interesting and certainly attractive woman of the residence. If not for the net, I would have likely not been privileged enough to have ever discovered the intriguingly interesting and and certainly attractove woman that she obviously is.

Tablets do show Well but it's the picture quality of the monitor I think. I want to see this in 4k

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

You are spot on and amazing how I've thought the same so many times before jugg my friend.

I would say this is the draw with her. She definitely did some work on the time she was off. This makes me question the whole downtime thing.