Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #20

jugghead

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I guess this is my nut to crack because everyone else wants none of it.

Jugg, my old friend, perhaps it may be time for some old codgers such as you and I to call it and get some deserved rest. Especially since the magnificent and main attraction of this thread has obviously already done so. I've professed my views and opinions on various subject matter a good bit this time while visiting here, and like the enchanting woman who is the usually referred to here, I feel it may be time to call it a day. Take care, and have a good night my friend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Jugg, my old friend, perhaps it may be time for some old codgers such as you and I to call it and get some deserved rest. Especially since the magnificent and main attraction of this thread has obviously already done so. I've professed my views and opinions on various subject matter a good bit this time while visiting here, and like the enchanting woman who is the usually referred to here, I feel it may be time to call it a day. Take care, and have a good night my friend.

Yes, well, I will get 4 hours of sleep tonight because of this debacle. Not too bad actually. Thanks for the redirect. I will figure it out tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes, well, I will get 4 hours of sleep tonight because of this debacle. Not too bad actually. Thanks for the redirect. I will figure it out tomorrow.

4 hours, then perhaps you should get to sleep my friend. That's only enough for some old codgers like us. Good night bud.

• Like 2

very good morning leora
good morning everyone
very good night everyone

everyone has a great happy weekend

muito bom dia leora
bom Dia a todos

muito boa noite a todos

todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

🌞🌙😴😚😙😍😘😄😉😏🥰😌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fga said:

very good morning leora
good morning everyone
very good night everyone

everyone has a great happy weekend

muito bom dia leora
bom Dia a todos

muito boa noite a todos

todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

🌞🌙😴😚😙😍😘😄😉😏🥰😌

Bom dia fga

Bom dia leora 

Bom dia a todos

Boa tarde a todos

Boa noite a todos

😀😘😍😎😙😉

• Like 2

Boa tarde leora tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz e com alegria

Boa tarde a todos que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz e com alegria

Boa noite a todos que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz e com alegria

Bom dia a todos que tenha um ótimo fim de semana feliz e com alegria 😏😉😙😎😍😘😀😁🌞🌛😗

• Like 1