Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #1

what a joke, this is the answer i got today of the vh support about my ticket opened more than 2 days ago now about my complain of the lagg issue on the site every days at the same hours and i suggested to them to upgrade their servers:

"I'm reaching out about your case with us regarding your last message. It's been a while since we've heard from you, so I wanted to reach out and let you know we are closing this ticket. But we are still open for all of your additional questions regarding this or another topic.

Please feel welcome to reopen this ticket or open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Thanks again for cooperating with us"

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

what a joke, this is the answer i got today of the vh support about my ticket opened more than 2 days ago now about my complain of the lagg issue on the site every days at the same hours and i suggested to them to upgrade their servers:

"I'm reaching out about your case with us regarding your last message. It's been a while since we've heard from you, so I wanted to reach out and let you know we are closing this ticket. But we are still open for all of your additional questions regarding this or another topic.

Please feel welcome to reopen this ticket or open a new one if you need any further assistance.

Thanks again for cooperating with us"

This is an automated message they sent I think when a ticket is open for too long time. I know they do extra tickets for the tech department working on it. So your ticket is most likely still being worked on but the initial ticket got closed. 

The process is not very intuitive and can be misunderstood very easily...

Totally understandable you get upset because of this answer. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Regarding the bad shitty cams they finally agreed these cams have to be changed. 👍

the question is in how many months or years ! it's long time they know this problem about some managers continue use shit cams in the new apartments it's not new

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

the question is in how many months or years ! it's long time they know this problem it's not new

I can't tell you that now of course. For me it's already a success they agreed they must be changed. One step after the other. I don't want to take sides here for them too much but many other companies take even longer to change things. For example suggest to RLC to change a cam...

And you can be sure I won't stop bothering them with that topic.😉

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can't tell you that now of course. For me it's already a success they agreed they must be changed. One step after the other. I don't want to take sides here for them too much but many other companies take even longer to change things. For example suggest to RLC to change a cam...😉

let see the result in the next weeks or months i am curious if they will do it or not

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

let see the result in the next weeks or months i am curious if they will do it or not

As I added to my comment I won't stop bothering them with it. Staying persistent on that matter while remaining friendly is the key to success here. 

I always try to gather information here and report the problems to VHTV and finding a solution.  People might criticize me for that saying I am too close to them but I think the benefit we can take from it will be much higher. 

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I added to my comment I won't stop bothering them with it. Staying persistent on that matter while remaining friendly is the key to success here. 

I always try to gather information here and report the problems to VHTV and finding a solution.  People might criticize me for that saying I am too close to them but I think the benefit we can take from it will be much higher. 

if we see the benefit yes but for the moment it's hard to believe VH with all their promess when they continue allow some managers to open new apartments with some shit cameras inside, for me it's not normal 3 years after the opening of the site.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

if we see the benefit yes but for the moment it's hard to believe VH with all their promess when they continue allow some managers to open new apartments with some shit cameras inside, for me it's not normal 3 years after the opening of the site.

Of course not. These cams should have been banned a long time ago already...

• Like 1