Sina & Jules (2020) Part #1

StnCld316

22 minutes ago, Just In said:

The sex wasn't in the best of lighting but I think @zoifan may like this lass too.

image.thumb.png.dde8bfb3199a833aab6c77b3474ffa5d.png 

Thank you, I would have missed it. 

I like this girl. It is unfortunate that the nice actin was ruined by the lighting.

Both Sina and Jules are experienced participants. I think they did not know that the room needs to be either dark or full light. That half light completely ruined the action. 

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.dde8bfb3199a833aab6c77b3474ffa5d.png  0  

I like this girl. It is unfortunate that the nice actin was ruined by the lighting.

Both Sina and Jules are experienced participants. I think they did not know that the room needs to be either dark or full light. That half light completely ruined the action. 

It wasn't Sina & Jules, it was their friend who has been there many times and to be honest if that were me instead of the guy then the lighting would also be the last thing on my mind.😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.dde8bfb3199a833aab6c77b3474ffa5d.png 

Yea , we noticed it too late