Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2020)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

2 years ago, RLC contacted me saying that they had changed my password because they had suspected fraud on my account
I had to explain to them that I use a VPN when I connect to the internet for various uses that are not necessarily linked to RLC, and I also use several PCs or phones to connect to the site
They then noted that my account was good

So yes, they probably have a system that detects VPNs, or at least the multiple connections of an account, and suddenly they can surely do what they want with the members account

On the other hand I will be surprised that they manage to block VPNs especially for those who are not members of their site and especially considering the large number of people who can use them

It's could be a simple system we used to use to track VPN requests... they catalog user ID and the IP address and store this information. If, as a user, you log in with multiple public IP addresses over X period of time they note this. Using a VPN service you rarely get the same Public IP address over a short period of time. Easy to note.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2020) @7