Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

They are wearing the same blouse. Anything is possible, but unless they are twins, sisters probably would not wear matching blouses, besties would. And since women tend to be more educated than men (controversy) - they are probably college room mates. The photos they took were intimate, touching bums.... again, something friends would do.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

They are wearing the same blouse. Anything is possible, but unless they are twins, sisters probably would not wear matching blouses, besties would. And since women tend to be more educated than men (controversy) - they are probably college room mates. The photos they took were intimate, touching bums.... again, something friends would do.

What makes you think anyone in the apartment went to college?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That's what I said before the wedding. Face, hair, tits and tats, also make me think they're sisters. 👍

ya sisters could wear /share same outfits and sexy pose together and EyesOnly can I repeat it ...touching bums ... that description got me excited ..... one more time Touching Bums 

so many feature similarities and Eyes Only... college (and Howard be nice) yes college girlfriends would have 3 somed that nit wit Tibor and a whole lot of bum touching would have gone on...  in my dreams ... good night all 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020) @21
On 10/22/2020 at 10:38 PM, EyesOnly said:

spacer.png

• Like 1