Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020) @19
8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha. Funny but you're right, it would make me sad. When friends of mine split up, it reminds me of the breakups I've had over the years,   I think this looks extra bad because they rarely fight about anything. I rarely have a sub , but the only fight I remember was Tibor attempted to slide it into Linda's tookus while having sex in the living room, she said no, and he kicked the wall on the way out the room.

Haven't heard "tookus" in a very long time. :biggrin: Never knew about the wall kicking episode, but you're right, I've never read anything about them fighting.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, letsdothis said:

See AntEater's post at the top of the page, or you can read what I translated below. The new software keeps adding way too much space between stuff, so you'll have to expand two sections to see it all. IMHO, that bug needs to be fixed.

wow... thanks so much lets..... intriguing... I love Linda for her unique look , her great tits and funky tatoos ...and her carefree nudity...so I follow regularly....this damn job gets in the way for time zones .... so the forum is my last hope of any pics or news.... I have always sensed some weird tension time to time but that is normal (or RealLife lol)  again thanks for your info and effort so appreciated 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Haven't heard "tookus" in a very long time. :biggrin: Never knew about the wall kicking episode, but you're right, I've never read anything about them fighting.

Haha, my weird dad used to say tookus. He was always gonna kick my brothers in the tookus!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...