Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2020)

StnCld316

Il y a 5 heures, belette6901 a dit :

tibor a fait des bagage ???ou je me trompe

Je ne pense pas,

aujourd'hui, peut être pour se faire pardonner, il a fait un ménage à fond de l'appartement

il a acheté des fleurs dont elle ne s'est pas intéressé et il a du les mettre lui meme dans un pot

30 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

They literally just got married a few weeks ago. It would have to be something terrible for them to breakup. I hope that's not the case. @ashleyxyzwould be heartbroken.

whats going on??? to make you say that...I started why is Linda on coach??? and had weird suspicions something was off... what are you seeing ?? I am working long hours and too late to see any apt. action live ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

whats going on??? to make you say that...I started why is Linda on coach??? and had weird suspicions something was off... what are you seeing ?? I am working long hours and too late to see any apt. action live ??

I didn't see anything. I just read the previous posts.

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

neverminf too much french to translate...we'll see I guess...Likely nothing 

You probably already know this but just incase I thought I'd point out that you can translate the whole page by using the google translate feature located by the top right hand corner of cc, right under the search bar on camcaps. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, beaf said:

il a du faire une grosse bêtise, car elle fait la gueule grave !
he must have made a big mistake, because she is serious!

About the only thing I can think of to make her kick him out is he cheated. That would be a shame. After all the years they've been together. I hope they can sort it out.

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

neverminf too much french to translate...we'll see I guess...Likely nothing

See AntEater's post at the top of the page, or you can read what I translated below. The new software keeps adding way too much space between stuff, so you'll have to expand two sections to see it all. IMHO, that bug needs to be fixed.

21 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Ils se sont brouillés dans l'après midi et le soir, elle a dormi seule dans leur lit tandis que lui a dormi sur le canapé de la guest room.
They fell out in the afternoon and in the evening, she slept alone in their bed while he slept on the sofa in the guest room.
Depuis il essaie de réconcilier les choses, il a acheté des roses ce midi mais ce n'est pas encore cela, elle est très triste.
Since he has been trying to reconcile things, he bought some roses this noon but it is not yet, she is very sad.
je ne connais pas le motif de leur brouille
I don't know the reason for their quarrel

21 hours ago, belette6901 said:

est ce que il va avoir separation la je ne lai pas louer mais dans la guest room on dirais que ordinateur ny est plus
Is it going to have separation I won't rent it but in the guest room it looks like the computer is no longer there

20 hours ago, belette6901 said:

tibor a fait des bagage ???ou je me trompe
tibor packed up ??? or am I wrong

14 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Je ne pense pas,
I do not think so,
aujourd'hui, peut être pour se faire pardonner, il a fait un ménage à fond de l'appartement
today, maybe to be forgiven, he cleaned the apartment thoroughly il a acheté des fleurs dont elle ne s'est pas intéressé et il a du les mettre lui meme dans un pot
he bought flowers which she was not interested in and he had to put them himself in a pot

15 hours ago, letsdothis said:

They literally just got married a few weeks ago. It would have to be something terrible for them to breakup. I hope that's not the case. @ashleyxyzwould be heartbroken.

Haha. Funny but you're right, it would make me sad. When friends of mine split up, it reminds me of the breakups I've had over the years,   I think this looks extra bad because they rarely fight about anything. I rarely have a sub , but the only fight I remember was Tibor attempted to slide it into Linda's tookus while having sex in the living room, she said no, and he kicked the wall on the way out the room.

• Haha 3