Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

Hey @Mark Thompson, here's an idea or two for you. If you download
the Brave browser, see the previous page, and buy Internet Download
Manager (IDM), you can download anything from sites like hotscopes,
reallifecam.to, etc. Talk to Stone about IDM. I don't have the software.

Or, if you get a free screen recorder, you could record anything you can
play from any site. The one drawback with this method is whatever you
want to record has to be visible on the screen. If you switch to another
screen, it records whatever is on that screen. But, if you have an old PC,
you could dedicate that to your video recording.

Just a thought...or two.

36 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

But, there's only one, that I know of, that works with those sites, and it's not free.

I have always used IDM but I use a cracked version. IDM is a Shareware Program but it is free for 30 Days then you'll be required to purchase a license for further use unless you are good at working cracks to validate it without having to pay.   There are free versions of Download Managers at   http://www.filehorse.com/  I myself have never tried the free ones.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Just a thought...or two.

thx once again.... I am not that passionate about all this to learn how to make videos of it all.... I enjoy watching when I get free time and try to catch some cool in the moment screengrabs....and I have a bunch that never would make it to replay or outside videos...these are those moments like Viola kicking up her blanket and I catch that open leg shot lol, or a night gown tossed open for a moment ??/ weird stuff like that . (today I caught some funky down blouse of Martina while leaning over counter talking on some video Skype thing )  

What I am looking for is a service to post them here for others to enjoy...… I am largely a luddite with this technology and not interested in figuring out too much new stuff ..but I am amazed that so many regulars post away full screen , RLC logos etc.  rather fearlessly... Who do they use? I think somewhere I posted about this already.... I just don't want to loose my free priviledge with RLC....(as I've said before  it was fluke I got a new IP and can view again... but I want to share these photos...I used to love making little humorous stories postings with pictures …. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Just a thought...or two.

There is also a Screen Recorder that will capture and you can be on a different screen while the app is recording but it's not free.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have always used IDM but I use a cracked version. IDM is a Shareware Program but it is free for 30 Days then you'll be required to purchase a license for further use unless you are good at working cracks to validate it without having to pay.   There are free versions of Download Managers at   http://www.filehorse.com/  I myself have never tried the free ones.

I've tried that cracked version you told me about and VirusTotal said it
was full of viruses. I've also tried the 30-day trial and I could never get it
to download anything from sites like hotscopes.

I've also tried a slew of free download managers and add-ons and none
of them worked on sites like hotscopes, unfortunately. Maybe I just
haven't found the right one, but I keep trying.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is also a Screen Recorder that will capture and you can be on a different screen while the app is recording but it's not free.  

Yes, I've heard of that being possible. I need to check into that. It would
solve a lot of problems. Well, at least two big ones. 😊

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I've tried that cracked version you told me about and VirusTotal said it
was full of viruses. I've also tried the 30-day trial and I could never get it
to download anything from sites like hotscopes.

I've also tried a slew of free download managers and add-ons and none
of them worked on sites like hotscopes, unfortunately. Maybe I just
haven't found the right one, but I keep trying.

I use Windows Defender, it's quite good at picking up on things. It says my IDM Crack is a Virus but I have never had any issue with any Cracked Files I use and I have many apps that require cracks.  So all I do is install the original program first then I go to the Exclusion List in Windows Defender and add anywhere the App has written to and make them as Excluded Files and Folders. Once that is done then I install the Crack and Widows Defender won't scan those directory's I have excluded. Then I go to the app and turn off the Auto Updater.  I have been using them for years and never had an issue with any of them or anything strange happening to my Computer.  Any AV Program will pick up a Crack and show it's a Virus and that's only because the creator of the crack has manipulated the script to bypass the original app's script in the .exe file.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I use Windows Defender, it's quite good at picking up on things. It says my IDM Crack is a Virus but I have never had any issue with any Cracked Files I use and I have many apps that require cracks.  So all I do is install the original program first then I go to the Exclusion List in Windows Defender and add anywhere the App has written to and make them as Excluded Files and Folders. Once that is done then I install the Crack and Widows Defender won't scan those directory's I have excluded. Then I go to the app and turn off the Auto Updater.  I have been using them for years and never had an issue with any of them or anything strange happening to my Computer.  Any AV Program will pick up a Crack and show it's a Virus and that's only because the creator of the crack has manipulated the script to bypass the original app's script in the .exe file.    

I understand what you're saying about manipulating the script in the
setup exe and about excluding the files and folders that are written
to, but if you do that, how do you know the setup exe is not installing
a virus? Do you go back later and have WD scan the installed files?
Tell me again where you get the file.

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I understand what you're saying about manipulating the script in the
setup exe and about excluding the files and folders that are written
to, but if you do that, how do you know the setup exe is not installing
a virus? Do you go back later and have WD scan the installed files?
Tell me again where you get the file.

I used to get my files from BitTorrent at one time but I always had to download about 10 of the things from different uploaders before finding one that actually worked.  Then I stumbled upon KaranPC and the files I get from there seem fine. The main upload file for the app is from the original developer untouched and clean.  The only thing that is manipulated is the Crack File to bypass the Main App's Registration process to make the file appear validated. When you install the main app Virus Scanners detect it as clean and will show no warnings of any kind as it's untouched.  It's just the crack it detects as when it scans it shows the crack is trying to make some change to the original file and then the Virus Scan goes up with all kinds of warnings. Putting them in an Excluded File List stops that.  I have been using cracked files ever since I began using computers and not one has ever caused any trouble. 

The only time I ever had trouble was when I went into the Deep Dark Web of the Internet which is mainly controlled by Russians.  They hacked me so bad they fried my CMOS Chip.  After that I learned to stay out of that Territory of the internet.  It was a costly venture of $300+ for a new AM3+ Motherboard.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020) @9