Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2020)

On 7/6/2020 at 12:08 AM, Alexandre Roger JURIN said:

Un vidéo Irma dans son lit, merci. 
An Irma video in bed, thank you.

Did you have a particular one you were looking for or will this one do?

Irma wants to be fucked and uses her dildo for pleasure 01.07.2020

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 7/6/2020 at 12:08 AM, Alexandre Roger JURIN said:

Un vidéo Irma dans son lit, merci.
An Irma video in bed, thank you.

Or, how about this one?

Irma rubs her hot pussy with dildo and Durex lubricant

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

On 7/7/2020 at 5:18 AM, letsdothis said:

Irma and Boyfriend quick pussy eat

I still contend that Irma is strictly Lesbian ( even though she now has a  "boyfriend "  !  She will allow a man to touch or even kiss her pussy, but we will never see

her actually let a man penetrate her with his cock !  I don't even think she is really  Bi-Sexual .  She is a pure pussy lover and I think that's great. That pussy and ass

of hers are too nicely cared for to be soiled and stretched by a man...............LOL.   (  Still, just my opinion ).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I still contend that Irma is strictly Lesbian ( even though she now has a  "boyfriend "  !  She will allow a man to touch or even kiss her pussy, but we will never see

her actually let a man penetrate her with his cock !  I don't even think she is really  Bi-Sexual .  She is a pure pussy lover and I think that's great. That pussy and ass

of hers are too nicely cared for to be soiled and stretched by a man...............LOL.   (  Still, just my opinion ).

We agree.

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Stretched???? now that's a stretch ...he is gross , just gross....so disappointed when she could have a fit healthy Young stud with a real Dick...stretch... he's gross............ ABSOLUTELY RUINING MY IMPRESSION OF IRMA ...  and spare any of your don't be superficial Bullshit he is fucking Gross